Monday, February 22, 2010

..Pertunangan Indra & Hidayah..

LOCATION : Tanjung Malim,Perak..

..Aiyoo. I really need fully concentration.. Make it fast in giving the best serve. That's what I could describe about my task. Now I know that it was not easy to carry this responsibility..But this is what I choose to be and to do. So,just move on babe!!

..After going through in my 1st experience for engagement job,I learned so much things in handling and control the moment in my surrounding. Plus,I am the photographer lady. So,it makes me a bit awkward to step foward for taking those frames of moments. Facing all the emotions+rushing with the movements+setting up the camera,are the top priorities in each of photographer while having their job..

..Anyway,big congrate to INDRA+HIDAYAH for their engagement on 25th of April '09. Can't excited to wait for their 'nasi minyak' turn. Hehe..For u guys,here,I'm sharing my frames of moments for their engagement..Hopping for a comment from all of u..=)

 
  

  





No comments:

Post a Comment